BACK TO TOP
Mini Tea Kettle for Stove Top - Palm-Sized Iron Tea Kettle with Infuser
- 🍃 Super Small Tea Kettle for One Cup - Tea Kettle FULL-LOAD CAPACITY: 11 oz / 325 ml, RECOMMENDED BOILING CAPACITY: 8 oz / 240 ml. The stovetop cast iron tea kettle allows gradual and even heating. It will help infuse the greatest amount of flavor from the tea leaves into the water. Cast iron teapot could break down the elements of Fe2+, which is beneficial to your body. Japanese cast iron teapot also has long heat preservation.
- 🍃 Teapot with Infuser - SERVE for 1 people, 1 mug. The stainless-steel infuser helps separate tea leaves from the water, which can be removed and cleaned easily. The material of the cast iron tea kettle is sturdy and protects the teapot from being damaged easily, which greatly extends the life of the cast iron teapot. The fully enameled interior helps preserve the taste of the tea original and pure and allows for easy care.
- 🍃 Unique Design - Mini-sized teapot, the ACTUAL teapot LOOKS SMALL enough to fit in the palm of your hand. If you might want one cup, this is just the right size. TO CLEAN TEAPOT – Dishwashing detergent is not recommended. Simply clean it with water is enough. Ergonomic fold-down handle and shortly curved spout allow easy grip and easy pouring. STOVE TOP SAFE, the SMALL FIRE is suggested.
- 🍃 Better Gift - The cast iron tea kettle is crafted with a retro leaf pattern on its surface, which is a symbol of natural simplicity and purity. Beautiful packaging has also been designed. An exquisite gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding, Décor, Decorations, Party and Tea Lovers.
NICE BALANCE, STOVETOP SAFE CAST IRON TEA KETTLE
- Hold a lot of tea: Enjoy Tea Time with family and friends. The simple Japanese-style cast iron teapot is an adequate size for a few cups of tea.
- The Small, Medium, and Large cast iron tea kettle is available, choose a suitable capacity. Small: 22 oz, Medium: 32 oz, Large: 40 oz, Extra-large: 54 oz.
- The Small Fire is Suggested. Avoid placing the water over 3/4 of the teapot while Boiling.
- Prohibition of Dry Burning. Avoid storing the kettle in a dark, humid environment for a long time to Avoid Rust.
HOW TO USE ME PROPERLY?
- Before first use, put 5-10 grams of tea into the cast iron teapot and brewing for about 10 minutes, pouring away the water after it is done boiling. Repeat the produce for 2-3 times until the water is clear.
- Recommend not pour over 70% of capacity water into the teapot, avoid cleaning the teapot with detergent, brush or cleaning implement.
- Dishwashing detergent is not recommended, simply clean it with water is enough.
- Dry after each use to Avoid Rust. Take the lid off while drying, and the remaining water will be evaporated slowly. A tannin film will cover the interior, which is the reaction of tannin from tea leaves and Fe2+ from the iron teapot, and it will help remove the odor and protect the teapot from rusting.